Do you think we are crying wolf when we say the election – which is less than two months away – could be the most significant in our lifetime? Do you think we are engaged in fear mongering, simply as a means to galvanize our pro-gun base to vote for pro-gun candidates?
Let’s be clear. The answer is NO. We are not crying wolf nor are we ginning up dishonest scenarios designed to scare people – that’s the Left’s strategy and always has been. But let’s be real when it comes to what’s at stake in November: the evidence is impossible to ignore.
All anyone has to do is to take the words right out of the anti-gunners’ mouths and off their campaign websites. This is no mystery – even pundits mumble that the Left has been emboldened to “say the quiet stuff out loud.” In other words, what they have kept under wraps for decades is now out in the open – and they are neither shy nor embarrassed at their socialistic dive. They have been bolstered by the chaos of the world, and either think we aren’t paying attention or are too weak to do anything about it.
“You don’t need an AR-15. It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use, and in fact, you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.” ~ Joe Biden
Don’t believe us? Check it out for yourself here – Joe Biden and the “president -in-waiting” Kamala Harris have made no secret where they stand. YOU DECIDE if we are stirring up fear and controversy:
Joe Biden has promised to:
- Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
- Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
- Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities.
- Require background checks for all gun sales – Close the “gun show” loophole.
- Close the “hate crime loophole.”
- End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions.
- Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws (red flag laws).
- Give states incentives to set up gun licensing programs.
- Adequately fund the background check system.
- Address the deadly combination of guns and domestic violence.
- Make sure firearm owners take on the responsibility of ensuring their weapons are used safely.
- Put America on the path to ensuring that 100% of firearms sold in America are smart guns.
- Require gun owners to safely store their weapons.
- Empower law enforcement to effectively enforce gun laws.
- Prioritize prosecution of straw purchasers.
- Notify law enforcement when a potential firearms purchaser fails a background check.
- Require firearms owners to report if their weapon is lost or stolen.
- Stop “ghost guns.”
- Reform, fund, and empower the U.S. Justice Department to enforce our gun laws.
- Prohibit the use of federal funds to arm or train educators to discharge firearms.
- Address the epidemic of suicides by firearms.
If this weren’t enough, Kamala Harris has gone so far as promising to push her anti-gun policies through executive order if elected – effectively circumventing any sort of Congressional approval.
Convinced? It’s clear as glass that at the federal level, there is a bold agenda by the Left to annihilate the right to keep and bear arms. If they catch any sort of tailwind on Tuesday, November 3, the three branches of government will be at risk and the stage set for all-out destruction of the 2nd Amendment.
To get a full and comprehensive run down on where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris stand on the 2nd Amendment, GOC recommends the following piece, recently published on Ammo.Com: Joe Biden on Gun Control: Understanding Biden’s 2020 Platform and the Second Amendment. Please take the time to read it and then forward it to friends and family.
Our rights depend on it.