OFFICE MANAGER JOB OPENING!
Gun Owners of California is hiring an office manager and we are looking for someone who wants to learn about the legislative and legal processes (if they don’t already have experience), and who wants to engage with a vibrant community of passionate and invested members and volunteers. If you are interested in joining our team, please click the link below to review job responsibilities and information.
To apply, please PRINT AND FILL OUT the APPLICATION and send it with a cover letter and resume to Julie Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls will be taken regarding applications at this time. Email correspondence only.
GOC OFFICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
Handle all phone calls and GOC email correspondence
– Online orders: apparel, books, hats, etc
Manage Field Agent Program & Newsletter Distribution
– Coordinate with agents, manage regions, and mail newsletters and materials
52 Gun Raffle
– Manage ticket sales
– Coordinate with ticket sellers
– Process tickets
– Manage winners: Fulfillment of prizes by and through Sportsman’s Warehouse
– Manage ticket sales and spreadsheet
– Manage registration at event check-in and auction purchases
– Thank you letters
– Distribute member cards
General Office Management
– Supply inventory and ordering
Basic Website Posting
– 52 Gun Winners
– News articles, etc
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs
Basic knowledge and understanding of Second Amendment issues a plus
Professional phone skills
Self-starter, ability to work independently a plus
Team player mentality
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA
Hours: 30-40 hrs/week
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to Julie Benson at email@example.com.