52 Gun Raffle
Each year, we will give away one gun every week for 52 weeks. This is the biggest fundraising event of the year for GOC! Will you join in on the fight to protect and preserve the Second Amendment? By purchasing a $50 raffle ticket, you are not only joining us on the frontlines, but you are also entering for a chance to win a gun! What better way to defend your rights?!
CLICK HERE to Purchase Your Ticket for the 2015 52 Gun Giveaway TODAY!
Winning Tickets will be announced every Saturday morning by “California Sportsmen” Radio host Sep Hendrickson between 6:00 and 8:00 a.m. on Sports Radio KHTK 1140 AM.
Must be 21 years old to participate. Ticket holder must comply with all State and Federal Gun Laws. Raffle will commence on Saturday, January 4, 2014. Ticket Price: $50.00 each and only 1,500 tickets will be sold.
The winner for the last week in 2014, week 52, was Duane with ticket #1266! Congratulations Duane on your new Benelli Supernova MAX4 Pump Shotgun in 12 ga.!!
|1||#1121||Russ||Franklin Armory HSC-15/V4 223/5.56|
|2||#1104||Tony||Mossberg 500 Field Wood 12 Ga.|
|3||#0622||Tamy||Ruger LC 380 .380 ACP|
|4||#0076||Brian||Remington Versa Max Sportsman 12 Ga.|
|5||#1292||Eric||Marlin XT-17V .17 HMR|
|6||#0926||Rick||S&W MP22 Pistol .22 LR|
|7||#0166||Robert||Weatherby Vanguard Rifle .300 Wby|
|8||#0814||Sheri||Rossi Matched Pair Shotgun/Rifle 20 GA/22 LR|
|9||#1033||Cory||Kimber Custom II Pistol .45 ACP|
|10||#1373||Ray||Remington 770 Rifle W/Scope .243 Win|
|11||#0298||Bill||Franchi Affinity Black S/A Shotgun 20 GA/26”|
|12||#0010||Martin||Beretta M9A1 Pistol 9mm|
|13||#0165||Butch||Ruger American Rifle .308 Win|
|14||#1140||Kathy||Winchester SX3 MAX4 S/A Shotgun 12 Ga.|
|15||#1329||Ben||Browning Buckmark Camper UFX Pistol .22LR|
|16||#0421||Jim||TIKKA T3 Rifle in .30-06|
|17||#1027||Frank||Weatherby SA-08 S/A Shotgun 20 Ga.|
|18||#1060||Tom||S&W 642 Revolver .38 Spl.|
|19||#0464||Kevin||Windham Weaponry WW-15 Rifle .223/5.56|
|20||#0796||Frank||Tristar Viper G-2 Black S/A Shotgun 12 Ga.|
|21||#1193||Joseph||Sig Sauer 1911-22 Pistol .22LR|
|22||#0620||Dwight||Ruger 10/22 w/CT Laser Rifle .22LR|
|Pete||Winchester Super X Pump Shotgun MAX4 12 Ga.|
|24||#0955||Stacey||Glock 22 Pistol .40 S&W|
|25||#1135||Micah||Howa Gameking Rifle w/Scope .25-06|
|26||#0414||Jim||Stoeger Coach Gun Shotgun 12 Ga.|
|27||#0330||Gabe||Taurus M605 2” SS Rev. .357 Mag|
|28||#1283||Dan||Mossberg 715T Rifle .22LR|
|29||#0182||Gloria||Beretta A300 Outlander Wood 12 Ga.|
|30||#0329||Nick||Cimarron Arms Frontier S/A Rev. .45LC|
|31||#0602||Nick||Marlin 336 CS Rifle in .30-30|
|32||#1049||Jenny||Benelli Nova Pump Shotgun in 12 ga.|
|33||#1257||Joseph||Ruger LC9 in 9mm|
|34||#0261||Michael||GSG 522 Carbine .22LR|
|35||#0429||Todd||Remington 870 Tac pump Shotgun in 12 Ga.|
|36||#1157||Kevin||Glock 19 Pistol in 9mm|
|37||#0105||Shawn||Savage Axis Rifle in .243 Win|
|38||#1017||John||Benelli American M2 MAX4 Shotgun in 12 Ga.|
|39||#0590||Floyd||Sig Sauer P238 1911 Pistol .380 ACP|
|40||#0591||Floyd||Remington 783 Rifle in .270 Win|
|41||#0614||Eric||Henry Lever Action Rifle .22LR|
|42||#0492||Eric R.||S&W 686 Plus 7 SHOT Rev. 4″ .357 Mag|
|43||#0474||John||Ruger 10/22 Rifle .22LR|
|44||#0656||John V.||Mossberg 930 JM Pro S/A Shotgun 12 Ga.|
|45||#1428||Darren||Ruger LCR Rev. in .38 Spl|
|46||#0078||Patrick||S&W M&P 15 Sport Rifle 5.56mm|
|47||#0659||John V.||Glock 36 Pistol .45 ACP|
|48||#0700||Darrin||Ruger KNV-35 Vaquero 5.5” S/A Rev. .357 Mag|
|49||#0961||Joe||Beretta 92FS Pistol 9mm|
|50||#0690||Jenell||ATI Omni Poly M4 Rifle .223 Rem|
|51||#0195||Larry||Remington 870 Pump Shotgun 12Ga.|
|52||#1266||Duane||Benelli Supernova MAX4 Pump Shotgun 12 Ga|
Important Regulation Facts:
- *All state and federal laws apply.
- *California 10 day waiting period applies to all firearm transfers.
- *Firearms will be awarded in the order as listed on the back of the ticket.
- *There will be no substitutions amongst the gun list.
- *Once a winning ticket has been selected it cannot win again.
- *Each week’s winner will be notified by GOC and informed as to where they can pick up their firearm.
- *Winner’s will be telephoned first and notified by mail if they cannot be reached.
- *All firearm transfers must go through a licensed dealer.
- *Winners must present winning ticket with identification to the dealer.
- *Winner must be present to fill out required state and federal paperwork.
- *Firearm can be picked up after completing waiting period for period of 20 days, which if missed puts the firearm into another 10 day waiting period.
- *60 days total allowed to complete transaction or risk forfeiture of the firearm back to GOC.
- *Weekly winners selected by random drawing will be announced every Saturday morning on KHTK 1140 AM by radio host Sep Hendrickson ( or his designee) during the “California Sportsman” radio show.
- Should the show not air for some unforseen reason, the winner will be announced the following Monday and will be posted on GOC Inc’s website as well. www.gunownersca.com.
- *In the event that fewer than 800 tickets are sold out of the 1500, this raffle will become a 50/50 raffle after expenses.
- *50/50 Raffle Winner to be announced on Sep Hendrickson’s radio program.
- *Any money received by GOC after all tickets have been sold will be refunded to the donor in full immediately.
Leave a Comment